The General Election is November 3rd
Your vote is your voice!
The Franklin County Clerk’s Office is encouraging all voters to vote by mail, or VOTE EARLY in person. These are two convenient ways to cast your ballot timely and securely. The mail-in voting system has been very successful and trusted for decades. To apply for a mail-in ballot please visit www.govoteky.com In-person EARLY VOTING will be conducted in the Franklin County Elections Headquarters located at 317 West Second Street. For more information call 502-875-8704, or visit www.govoteky.com
Here’s how to vote:
- REQUEST ONLINE: From now – October 9th – Log on to GOVOTEKY.COM to request your ballot. Once received, vote, then mail back to Franklin Co. Clerk, P.O. Box 338, Frankfort, KY 40602 or drop it by 315 West Main St. or 317 West Second St. by November 3rd, 2020
- REQUEST BY PHONE: From now until October 9th – Call 502-875-8704 to request your ballot. Once you receive, complete and mail back to Franklin Co. Clerk, P.O.b Box 338, Frankfort, KY 40602 or drop it by 315 West Main St. or 317 West Second St. by November 3rd, 2020
- EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING From October 13th to November 2nd -You can vote early in-person at the former Frankfort Plant Board Office, 317 West Second Street. No appointment necessary.
HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Oct 13th – Nov. 2nd (Monday-Friday) 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Oct. 17th (Saturday) 8:00 AM – Noon
- Oct. 24th (Saturday) 8:00 AM – Noon
- Oct.31st (Saturday) 8:00 AM – Noon