Early Voting Information
Absentee Voting Information
Voter Registration Information
Online Absentee Request
Military or Overseas Voters
Dec. 31, 2022 is the last day to change political party affiliation and be eligible to vote in the May 2023 primary election.
Jan. 6, 2023 by 4 p.m. is the candidate filing deadline for the May 2023 primary election.
COUNTY ELECTION MAPS
Franklin County, KY GIS makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information provided via this website. Franklin County, KY GIS specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains, including any websites maintains by third parties and linked to this website.
Franklin County, KY GIS does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors, products or services is for informational purposes only.
Voting Locations for General Election
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
All Precincts Can Vote at
ANY of the following locations
on 11/8/22( ELECTION DAY )
Collins Lane Elementary- 1 Cougar Ln.
Hearn Elementary- 300 Copperleaf Blvd.
Franklin County High School- 1100 E Main St.
Peaks Mill Elementary- 100 Peaks Mill Rd.
Western Hills High School- 100 Doctors Dr.
Westridge Elementary- 200 Oak Ridge Dr.
Bald Knob Fire Station- 355 Flat Creek Rd.
Switzer Fire Station – 911 Switzer Rd.
Kentucky State University, Exum Center – 400 E. Main St.
*** Yes Arts (former FPB Bldg.) – 317 W 2nd St. ***
*** Capital City Christian Church – 15 Locust Dr. ***
*** Capital City Activity Center – 202 Medical Heights Dr. ***
*** EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS ***
EARLY VOTING DATES/TIMES
Thursday, 11/3/22 (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Friday, 11/4/22 (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Saturday, 11/5/22 (6 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Early Voting Locations
You Can Vote Early at any of the following locations:
November 3rd, 4th, 5th, 2022
Thursday & Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
ELECTION DAY, November 8, 2022 6 a.m. – 6 p.m
Online portal to request a mail-in absentee ballot https://govote.ky.gov
Opens 9/24 and closes 10/25 at 11:59 P.M.
DROP BOX for absentee ballots is located at the Clerk’s office (315 W. Main Street)
General Absentee Information
Kentucky registered voters may vote at the precinct in which they are assigned, on Election Day or, if eligible, may cast an absentee ballot by mail or walk-in at the county clerk’s office prior to Election Day. Kentucky law does not provide for early voting or unexcused absentee voting.
You must fulfill one of the following criteria to be eligible to vote absentee:
- you are a voter who will be out of the county on the day of the election.
- you are a voter whose employment location requires you to be absent from the county all hours and all days on Election Day
- you are military personnel confined to a military base or are overseas on Election Day
- you are a student or resident who temporarily resides outside of the county
- you are voter or spouse of a voter who has surgery scheduled that will require hospitalization on Election Day
- you are unable to go to the polls on Election Day due to age, disability, or illness
- you are a pregnant woman in your third trimester
- you are a precinct officer appointed to serve in a precinct location other than their own
- you are a Deputy County Clerk
- you are a county or state Board of Elections staff