Appointment times are available between 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. and from 2 – 3:30 p.m. Please bring an original birth certificate along with identification. If you fill the application by hand, please be sure to use black ink on the application.
The Passport office closes at 4 p.m. each day.
Note: for the most up-to-date information on processing times or delays due to COVID-19, for pre-printing applications, or for additional information from the National Passport Agency, please refer to the travel.state.gov website.
What to bring
- Yourself OR child and both parents if passport is for a child age 15 or under
- Certified birth certificate from the state where you were born
- Valid photo identification (If you don’t live in Kentucky, you will need 2 forms of ID)
- Passport photos (We can take your passport photo for an additional fee of $10.)
- A check for payment of the application fee (necessary for each application; make payable to the US Department of State)
Renewing your Passport
Passport renewals are executed by the passport holder, without needing to wait at an Acceptance Facility to have the paperwork completed. Check out this short video to learn more about renewing your passport!
As always, our Passport Office will be more than happy to look over the paperwork for you at no charge and provide an updated picture ($10 fee) to submit with the renewal.
For further information on renewing your passport, visit travel.state.gov.